Saturday, September 18, 2010

opinion :)

Well , one day I watch television and I see Prasetya Mulya Bussiness School Scholarship

Than , the contestant say : I never work for money but money will work for me

The contestant so ambitious and I think stubborn and maybe little selfish , firstly I think he can get that scholarship because I see his confidence and he trust that he better than other contestants

But ,finally he can't get that scholarship why ? Because he over confidence and the scorer think he can't cooperative with other , because he want to be a leader at his team and that worst

From  that event , I can get a new knowledge about sociality , we can be the best but we can't forget other people who support us to be the best :))

Don't become selfish and stubborn people , because they become poisoning you :)) 

That's all , that I can type on this note and maybe can give you something benefits

Thanks :))

No comments:

Post a Comment